Thursday, August 22, 2013

Trend Alert: Overalls!

Yeah, you read right! With the a lot of old school fashion creeping back in, it was only a matter of time before they came back. I'm on the fence, I've seen some nice styles and some that should stay in 1993. Let's check them out! Shout out to Asos.com for ALWAYS having a great selection! You can click the pictures to see the item online.

The WhitePepper Denim Overalls

Now, the overall has come a LONG way. There are all kinds of cool, modern upgrades to it! With the incorporation of the skinny jean, they now have a completely different shape to them!


They sill give you great feel of the jean, with just a little something extra!

Twill is another amazing fabric that's been rocking for overalls! Dare I say, they are chic enough for a casual date or a happy hour if paired with a nice heel and tank (maybe a blazer too, if it's not too hot)!


Nowadays you can even find them in swanky prints! I'm not so sure about the printed overall, but I wanted to show you anyway.


The classic "shortall" and "skirtall" is also back in different fabrics and prints as well!


 Now, something new that I'm pretty excited about, is lounge overalls. They come in super soft and comfy materials that make you want to just couch it up on a lazy Saturday and watch Netflix all day. I am seriously considering grabbing a pair!


Yeah, I definitely need a pair of those.

 As a mother, I really appreciate Asos.com for even having maternity overalls.


And for you simple, classic overall lovers, don't worry! They have you covered!


So what do you think about this trend? Are you glad their back? Wishing they would stay on the farm? Talk to me!

Stay Fab! <3
SBSR

No comments:

Post a Comment