Sunday, August 4, 2013

Alexander Wang and Fashion "Survivor"

Dream with me for a moment and envision your favorite high-end designer luring you into a warehouse, only to tell you the everything you see is "on the house"? You'd die, right? Well, check this video out.

 Yes, that just happened.


Alexander Wang decided to host a special "undisclosed one-time event" in New York City not too long ago, where his die-hard fashion fans congregated with anticipation,without any knowledge as to what would happen.

Now, I know what you're thinking... yes, everything you saw, actually happened. This was not a commercial. All of the fighting, screaming, running, and pouncing you saw was done in the name of fashion. 

But with amazing styles like the ones below, how could you NOT go nuts?


While I would have LOVED to get my hands of this stuff to style shoots with, I don't know if it would have been serious enough to potentially catch a case (go to jail) over. I may be a slave to fashion, but I'm not a boxer for it....

How do you feel about that experience, the clothes, the designer, anything?! By the way, check out the T By Alexander Wang collection here.

Stay Fab! <3
SBSR

No comments:

Post a Comment