Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Welcome Back!

Hey Dolls! I'm back!
After taking nearly a year off, it's high time I come back with more fashion, more styling tips, and more interviews!!! But first, I wanted to tell you about my year! Get comfy, this post is a little long.


Now what was the reason for my hiatus you ask? Why, the best reason ever, of course... a baby! I was full on preggo 3/4 of this year and, unfortunately, fashion was the furthest from my mind.I managed to snap a couple of cute pictures though!

 


During my pregnancy, a few fashionable things happened. The week before finding out about my dear son, I had an amazing shoot wearing all of my original pieces!


I also managed to pull out a spring collection! Just something sweet and simple for the season.


I was also able to get this fabulous piece in a magazine!


Finally the big day arrived! Due to complications, I was induced, but I stayed positive!


Annnnnd he was born!


Next up, I received an amazing opportunity to  work wardrobe for the Soul Train Music Awards and altered a jumpsuit for Eva Marcille!


As you may remember an interview I did with the CEO of Haute Life Plus, Latoya Hooks, well we became instant besties and decided to bring HOT fashions to Las Vegas with a fashion show!


The show SOLD OUT and we showcased some amazing designs! Here are still shots of the things I made!



And here's the video of my full show!


Wow.... writing this post made me realize just how much I've done this year. Overall, I am super happy to have taken some time off from blogging, but I did miss bringing cool things to you guys. With more shows coming up next year and photo shoots on the way, I'm sure things will be back to the way they used to be.

From my family to yours, happy holidays!!!!

Stay Fab,
SBSR

1 comment:

  1. LoveBug Simone AlakeeDecember 2, 2015 at 11:44 AM

    The clothes are dynamite and the show was amazing. Will you be doing a pop up shop soon if so, when and where?
    Keep it classy and sassy...proud to know you

    ReplyDelete