Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Getting A Jump Start On Fall Fashion


I just wanted to give you guys a quick head's up on some of the things that will be trending this fall. Check it out!




Peplums

Based on my research, it looks like peplums aren't going anywhere. I, for one, ADORE peplums! The high-low tops are my favorite style!


Leather

Leather tops are going to be big this fall; however, leather in general will trend as well. I'm already looking for a cute leather skirt to rock over tights!


Velvet Dresses

This may seem a bit odd, but they are ripping the runway like crazy! I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. It can get costume-y really quick.


Modern Plaid

Chunky plaid is creeping back into trends for the fall. A cute skater skirt over tights and boots don't seem like a bad idea to me! A nice snug cardigan could work as well! Just avoid looking like a lumberjack!




While there are more trends happening, I just wanted to give you guys a quick look as to whats on the horizon. Will you be rocking any of these trends?

Stay Fab! <3
SBSR

*photo credit linked to picture

No comments:

Post a Comment