Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How I Lost My Life In the Fashion District

So, in order to get my jewelry shop up and running, I decided to take a trip to the Los Angeles Fashion District.... I was CLEARLY not prepared to lose my life and be overwhelmed by all the awesomeness....


As far as the eye can you, you see rows of clothing, shoes, jewelry, and party supply stores. All of these shops sell wholesale items to the public with unique and trendy merchandise!


 See what I mean? Nuts right? I was in HEAVEN! I couldn't shop too long in one store for fear of missing something awesome in the next! 



I was even able to find something awesome for my daughter! Can't pass on cute shoes, especially for a toddler!



For my purse ladies, I nearly died. There were several stores like this. Just purses everywhere! Great prices too! Now, don't expect to find a Hermes or Marc Jacob, but cute bags nonetheless!



Just beautiful, right? It was too much for me. I had to run away (well, walk fast since all of the bags were weighing me down) to stop the overload of amazing.

All in all, I got a lot of great stuff for my store. I will be back. This time, I'm bringing just my wallet, a cart, and my running shoes. Yeah, shit is that serious. LOL

Have you ever been to the Los Angeles Fashion District? BTW, check out my new jewelry store here. Hope you like!

Stay Fab! <3
SBSR

No comments:

Post a Comment