Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Designer Alert: Isabel Marant Spring 2014



So here I am, surfing the net like I do.... then BAM! I'm smacked in the face with a HOT designer! Thank you Style Pantry for spotlighting this amazing designer!

MARC0161.683x1024
Isabel Marant is a French house of fashion founded 1994 by Isabel Marant. She has been known to bring hot and fresh clothing to the runway which become staples in street style and commercial fashion. Her brand Isabel Marant Pour H&M is showing great promise for the store! It's not out yet, but it's coming soon! Catch a preview below!

ISABEL MARANT FOR H&M - 2 

ISABEL MARANT FOR H&M - 3

Cute huh? And with it being at H&M, you know the price will be awesome!

Her spring 2014 collection screams edgy femininity! Lots of lace frills, and sharp lines make this collection a good look! And, this is the best part, her shoes are SLAYING! They are amazing and I now need a pair in my life! Be sure to click the links below to check out the full collection on Style Pantry!

MARC0213.683x1024MARC0314.683x1024MARC0272.683x1024

 So what do you think? Granted, I don't see that she has a plus size line, but I definitely want a pair of those shoes. To all my slim misses, you should check out the line when it hits H&M!

Stay Fab! <3
SBSR

No comments:

Post a Comment