Thursday, July 17, 2014

OOTD: Super Cool

Hey Dolls!

Here's today's outfit of the day! Check below for the deets. 





Shirt: Ross
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Sheikh Shoes
Accessories: Forever 21


This shirt is also one of the awesome finds I got from Ross. It was a steal at $5.99! This outfit is another easy, go-to style to play up or down! When you don't wanna wear heels, go for an easy sandal or flat sneakers like a pair of Keds or Converse All Stars.

Oh and in case you wanted to know, I'm #teammarvel all day! I love The Avengers!

So today's inspirations comes from the awesome interwebs! I found this gem on Google and wanted to share it with you!


Sometimes, it's easy to get sad or depressed by what you don't have or by not getting what you want, but I want you to know that life is SO much easier when you focus on what you have and be grateful for the the things that make you happy at this moment.


Stay Fab! <3
SBSR

No comments:

Post a Comment