Tuesday, July 8, 2014

How I Rocked This 4th of July

Hey Dolls!

Last week I decided to wear my red, white, and blue in honor of the 4th of July to show you some versatile styles! Here they are below! 

To start off, I went with a street style approach.


Top: Made by Me!
Tank: Ms Clothing
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Wanted Aberdeen (by way of Zappos.com)

Next I wanted to switch it up and throw some denim in the mix!

Shorts: Ross
Tank: Marianna's
Chambray: Forever 21
Shoes: Sheikh Shoes

Lastly, I went nice and easy with some pants and a tank.

Jeans: Forever 21
Tank: Forever 21
Shoes: Ross
Accessories: Styles By Shay Renae

There are plenty of ways to rock your stars and stripes! This was just a few of the ways I decided to wear them for this year! What did you wear dolls? Send picture to me on my Facebook page and I'll be sure to feature you!

Stay Fab! <3
SBSR

No comments:

Post a Comment