Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pinterest Done Plus: Me and My Boyfriend

Well hello Dolls!

After a month long hiatus (MUCH NEEDED), I'm back to bring you my pinterest inspired looks! This one is a new favorite of mine. With fall now upon us, it's time to break out the awesome fall trends! One I'm particularly happy about is the boyfriend jean!




Jeans: Forever 21
Top: Ross
Blazer: Old style I've had forever
Shoes: Steve Madden


The boyfriend jean is a great cut because of the relaxed fit! They work for many body types and look best with a semi-fitted top. You can also wear an awesome blouse with the front tucked for the more updated look. You can dress them up with heels or nice flats and you can dress them down with your favorite pair of sneakers. They typically come  mid-rise but more places are starting to make them more high-rise. Find the rise that works best for your waist.

I posted an awesome guide to rocking them (on my Facebook page) I found online.


So I feel super comfy and ready for fall in this outfit! Here in Las Vegas, fall temps are at a lovely 80 degrees. Perfect for a 3/4 sleeve blazer and a light jean. Because I'm not one to wear stilettos everyday, I decided to pair the outfit with these uber chic Steve Madden flats. They are SO comfy! I now own three pair in different colors! I highly recommend them.

I've never been one to wear hats, but this one is simply adorable for fall. My makeup is a mix of NYX and MAC, respectively.

As always, I love to give an inspirational message to my posts. This one comes from a picture I found on Instagram.


Dolls, keep your life drama free. If it's bringing negativity your way, you don't need it. Stay focused on your goals and your passion. The payoff will be great. Life is too short and your time is far too precious to waist on negative things and people. Try to eliminate it from your life and be grateful for all of the love and positivity that's all around you!

So how are you rocking your boyfriend jeans? I wanna know! Use the hashtag #stylesbyshayrenae and I'll feature you!

Stay Fab! <3
SBSR

No comments:

Post a Comment