Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pinterest Done Plus: Mod Chic

Well hello Dolls!
Today I'm bringing you a new Pinterest Done Plus! It features one of my favorite skirts! 



Blazer: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Boots: Local boutique

If you didn't know, I'm pretty obsessed with this skirt. It can go with any look. Mainly, I love to pair it with a blazer or jacket. 


Today's inspiration comes from a lesson I learned this week. 


There was a time when I would break down and be upset, sad, and hurt when I saw or heard about someone doing something I seriously wanted. I now realize that we are all meant for greatness. Coveting the blessing of others only blocks yours. Stay positive and know that your greatness is on the horizon. Your only competition is yourself. 

So what do you think of today's Pinterest Done Plus? Have a style you'd like to share that was inspired by Pinterest? Tag me and I'll feature you! Until next time! 

Stay Fab! <3
SBSR

No comments:

Post a Comment