Thursday, August 7, 2014

Pinterest Done Plus: Finding Fall

Happy August, dolls!
The year is flying by! Amazingly, it's pretty cool out here in Las Vegas right now. The weather is perfect! So it was a no brainer to show you this new PDP!



Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Keds
Jacket: NY & Co
Jewelry: Gifted to me


I love this look! I even paired it with my old faithful leather shirt for an added flair and a little warmth on this crisp morning. 


Today's inspiration comes from me! 


Life is about lessons. Sometimes, you learn lessons from easy, happy moments. Others come from hurt, pain, betrayal, and loss. It is how we allow these lessons to effect us, that shape our lives.

Don't let your circumstances make you bitter. Find the lesson and be better. Find the lesson so you may be a steward in someone else's journey. Remember to soar the love! 

Stay Fab! <3
SBSR

No comments:

Post a Comment