Friday, February 14, 2014

The Hunt For Red February: My Journey to Find The Perfect V-Day Dress!



Hey Loves! So I was surprised to find out that the Mister and I were actually going out ON Valentine's Day, so you know I had to find the PERFECT dress for the occasion! I went to my go to, never fail store (Forever 21) and found myself with so many options! Check out the rest of the post for more details!







So after I decided on the right dress for me, I took to my Facebook page to see who would guess which dress I bought. I decided (after so many replies) to give the winner a prize! So, without further ado, here's the winning dress!


This dress makes me feel SUPER sexy! I have to admit, I would have NEVER picked this off of the rack for myself because of the fit, but something told me to try it... and I LOVED it! So excited to get glam and wear this for my Boo!

Congrats to the winners! I will be contacting you for your info to send out an awesome prize! Also, here are the other dresses up close. Be sure to click on the picture to see the dress on the website!


So, which dress would YOU have chosen? 


Stay Fab! <3
SBSR



P.S. DON'T WORRY! I'm going back for that leather dress.... It's calling my name....

No comments:

Post a Comment