Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pinterest Done Plus: Denim and Coral Sweater

Hey Dolls! Happy 100 post! Can you believe it! Thanks for taking this ride with me! 

Here's today installment of Pinterest Done Plus! Keep clicking for all the details!


Here is the outfit break down:
Sweater: NY & Company
Jeans and Earrings : Forever 21
Black Tank: Walmart
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Unlimited
Bracelet: Juicy Couture


I also wanted to let you know what makeup I am wearing today! I cannot live without my Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet! The eye liner and mascara is E.l.f. The lipstick is Mabeline Vivid Color Sensations in #870 Shocking Coral!

So what do you think of this one dolls? 


I want to see how you do Pinterest Done Plus! Send me your pictures to stylesbyshayrenae@gmail.com and I'll feature you on my Facebook page!

Stay Fab! <3
SBSR

No comments:

Post a Comment