Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Your Diva Within: The Teaser Edition


Hey Y'all! I know, it's been like a week since I posted... WHAT?! Sorry, had a lot going on. One of those things being our AMAZING Diva event, Your Diva Within! I wanted to throw a few pictures at you guys to let you know how it went! Check out how The Diva Squad worked it out! 


We started with our amazing hair stylist and makeup artist. They brought the glam and made sure our Divas were well taken care of!




Next, I made sure these women looked FIERCE from head to toe! (don't judge me on always being barefoot. LOL)



Lastly, we let the master photographer work her magic! The pictures below were taken with my own camera, however. I can't let y'all see the finished results just yet! Why do you think I called this a teaser?! LOL






These are just a few of the lovely women who made it to our event. It was so awesome to meet such wonderfully beautiful women (inside and out)!

So what do you think? Want to know when we will be having another event? Be sure to like The Diva Squad's Facebook page and my Facebook page as well. You'll catch all of our updates and events.

I just want to say thanks to the amazing women that showed up! It was a pleasure working with you!


Stay Fab! <3
SBSR

No comments:

Post a Comment