Friday, April 5, 2013

Introducing..... Styles by Shay Renae!

Looking for a perfect outfit for that date on Friday? Have a gala to go to and you have NO idea what to wear to compliment that post-babyu body? Just passed the bar and need a new, professional wardrobe? Would you like to simply make the clothes in your closet look better on you? Then I'm your girl! I am here to help with all of your styling needs!

I can help you spruce up your closet or send you looks that will compliment your shape and make you look FABULOUS at your next event! I am a full service stylist who can help you look your absolute best!

Contact me at stylesbyshayrenae@gmail.com or leave me a message at 702.979.4943 and I will ve thrilled to make you fabulous!

Stay Fab! <3
SBSR



 



No comments:

Post a Comment